CertificatesCertifications from Microsoft or IBM take both time and money, but never ask you to write any real code. However, you can take one of our free tests and get a certificate like this one:
Nice, isn't it? Even better, the small card at the bottom is easily embedded on your page or blog:
Or you can add it to your LinkedIn certificates:
How Can You Get One?
1. Browse our public tests. Select one that you feel confident about, and hit the "Take a practice test" button:
2. Check the test details on the login page and start the test:
3. The tests are timed, and you will have to code in your browser or local IDE:
4. If your score is in the top 25%, we will generate a certificate for you. Enter your full name and a valid email address to receive the certificate:
5. This is what your certificate will look like:
The certificate will not expire, but the certificate owner can request it to be deleted at any time.